The Kingston Theatre was located at 225-229 Wyoming Avenue in Kingston, PA. The building also housed several store rooms.
It was built and operated by Thomas Alexander and Louis Marinos Sr. in conjunction with the Comerford Corporation. It had 885 seats. The auditorium was destroyed by fire in the early 1950’s. The ruling was arson. However, the front of the building was salvaged and endured for decades as an office building. It, along with the connecting former Alpha Theatre building was demolished sometime around 2000.
(currently compiling info on this theatre)