The Parsons Theatre was located at 228 George Avenue in the Parsons section of Wilkes-Barre, PA. It was another in the long line of theatres operated by Thomas Alexander and Louis Marinos Sr. It is believed to have been included in the Paramount-Publix Corporation buyout of 1930.
For several decades it has served as the Golden Palace catering facility.
(We are attempting to compile information on this theatre)