The Institute Theatre was located on the grounds of what is now the Wyoming Seminary Day School in Forty Fort, PA. It was known as the Institute primarily, but was also called the Forty Fort Theatre before the larger, more well known Forty Fort Theatre was built at 920 Wyoming Avenue.
Thomas Alexander and Louis Marinos Sr. did have a small interest in the theatre’s operation. Currently we have very little information on this theatre. It is not clear whether the Institute was part of the Paramount-Publix Corporation’s buyout in 1930, because it is possible Alexander/Marinos interests may have been sold off prior to 1930.